Saturday 28 April 2012

As for The Cold Boy.

So how did The Cold Boy fit in to our plans. Well to be honest he didn't. That was all Megan at least at first. See I wasn't aware as stated earlier that The Shadow of Anarchy was hiding out with Megan. So when she started calling out to The Cold boy The Shadow saw an opportunity. She would gain powers that would protect her. It would make her a more effective shield. So he did what he could to make her a servant. Originally he tried to stay out of it but when The Cold Boy was going to kill her he stepped in. He needed her alive to continue working as his shield. As long as she lived his connection to her would distract his enemies. So he made a deal. Even I don't know the exact nature of the deal but it somehow went sour later and The Cold Boy abandoned her. At this point The Nightlanders and The Shadow gave me new orders. One wanted me to protect her the others wanted me to bring her to them. Neither of them told me who she was so it was a surprise when I first saw her at Netwerks. Tomorrow I'll explain about Netwerks and how The Archangel fits into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment