Friday 27 April 2012

Early Life

So as you know from "Megan's" blog, our parents were both not around. Our mother was in an insane asylum. Not fear related she just turned out to be a psychopath. We didn't really tell Megan what had actually happened. Mother had actually killed two people. A woman and her daughter at the ark near our house. Mother had gone there with Megan one day while these two were there and from the police report apparently Mother grabbed the kid and ran into the forest nearby. The kid's mother chased her and mother came back out shortly after and brought Megan home. The kid and her mother's bodies were found shortly after. The child had been brained against a tree and the mother had been choked to death. They arrested our mother shortly after. After that Dad left. Not to the war like Megan thought. I don't know where she actually got that idea. No Father just left. One day he woke up walked over to the neighbours told them to take care of us and walked off into memory. Well he came back but I'll explain that later. After that our Neighbours accepted us as their own children. Megan called them mean which is sad since they were really nice people. They were just really strict and not used to kids.

Of course you know all about what happened to me. The Angel came after me one day and I made a deal with the other fears to survive but I had to leave. I didn't want Megan to think I had abandoned her as well so I faked my death. Then I went on to become The Muffin Man. I chose the name based on the fact that it was my favourite nursery rhyme as a child. Besides it just seemed hilarious to me to name myself something so innocent while being so horrible.

Now here's the part you don't know. While Megan was living with what she thought was my ghost. I gained quite the reputation. I was hired by The Nightlanders. See you most likely all know about The Nightlanders. They like order. They like to keep things neat and orderly. Well with every species there outliers. there was one that preferred chaos and disorganization. It constantly undermined the efforts of it's fellows and so they decided to destroy it. I was hired by it to protect it and them to track it down. Normally this would seem to be a contradiction but I decided it might be fun to do both. I had never expected or known Megan would get involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment