Thursday 26 April 2012

Ok little more explanation.

So yes I broke into some random idiots house killed him and took his blog. Somehow this will save my sister. I understand this seems a little weird. Let me explain. According to most official records I am dead in both my normal human self and my alias as The Muffin Man. I am of course not dead. I have been searching for a while for her location. I am assuming you have seen this: Cold and Lonely Days. Yes "my sister's blog." Moments tricked out of her invaded mind by doctors so they could show them to the world and analyze them. I'm quite pissed about this invasion of her and my privacy but I must give them some credit. I now know where she is. Sadly just bursting in there won't be enough. The humans won't give me much trouble but he is still there. Buried in her mind. I need to prepare and I thought as long as I'm preparing I'll set some of the record straight on that broken account they forced out of her.

So I found a nearby blogger and stole his house and blog for my purposes. He also happened to be a moron which was an added bonus since I got to save all of you from his blathering.

Oh and of course The Slender Man isn't happy I stole his target but whatever he can't really touch me. Why did he even want this guy anyways? Go kill some other wannabe gangster punk. There's not really a deficit of idiots.

Anyways so tomorrow I'll start giving you the whole story. For now though more preparations need my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment