Wednesday 9 May 2012

Hail to the Chief.

So I just took on The Secret Service. I'll let you guess who won.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guess yet? That's right me!

Wasn't easy though.

In fact just getting into the white house I got shot at twice. I guess it being war time they double security around the president or something. Or are there normally military snipers on the roof? Anyways managed to make a mad dash to the front doors get inside survive a surprise encounter with 3 heavily armed service agents and made it to a resting spot all without killing anyone. See this time I was told kill the president only. Not sure why but I follow orders. So from that point on I entered into some stealth mission style stuff. Slinking along corridors hiding and listening for footsteps as I made my way to the oval office... Where The President was nowhere to be found... Yeah turns out apparently he had been moved somewhere secret so I had to continue searching and sneaking around the entire building before I eventually found him. Deep deep under the whitehouse and past a long tunnel full of guards. Yeah I wasn't entirely sure how I was going to get through that without killing anyone... So you're probably wondering why I don't just path in to where he is and kill him. Well something or someone was erecting some sort of anti-pathing aura over the entire place. Not sure who. Don't really care. Let the fears worry about that. So anyways my eventual plan was as simple as it wasn't brilliant. I ran. Straight into a hail of gunfire. I just ran straight towards the door at the far end of the hall and hoped to god no one would get any shots that wouldn't be able to heal. Luckily for me of the 6 or so bullets that hit only one hit my torso. Apparently none of them were aiming to kill. They expected me to just go down. I'm tougher than that. I made it into the room and collapsed but I managed to kick the door closed and hold it closed with my foot. Which gave me time to heal most of my wounds. At that point however the president was now pointing a gun at my head. His family was there, cowering in the corner. That made me feel a little guilty about what I had to do. Anyways I stood up slowly raising my hands in surrender. Guy had a gun in my face what else could I do? Once I was fully up however a miracle happened. That aura suddenly disappeared. I don't know what happened but the aura was gone. In fact at this point I was informed the first part of the plan was successful. Oh yeah apparently I was step two of a two step plan with optional steps in case one of or both of the first two steps failed. One of the optional steps was the Convocation essentially turning the entirety of North America into a lightning scorched wasteland so it was very important that the first two steps did not fail. Anyways so I assume whatever step 1 was it was responsible for the aura disappearing. I played along for a bit regardless. The service men had now entered the room and there were all manner of guns now pointed at me. I waited concentrating... And then moved. I appeared behind the president jammed my fist through his back grabbing his heart along the way and thrusting it out the front. He took roughly two to three seconds to die. There was a lot of screaming and shocked voices and then I was gone. I was back on the lawn. I ran off into the darkness and headed back home.

Jobs done.

No comments:

Post a Comment