Tuesday 8 May 2012

only one more target.

So my second to last target is dead. That was not easy. First time I've ever NEEDED to use the most limited power I was given. Now you guys are going to be kind of surprised and disbelieving when I say this but... I have access to what is commonly called The Godsway. Now I'm not really allowed to use it unless I 100% need to. I can normally access most of the normal servant pathways. The Godsway is when I need to get somewhere instantly and with no hassle. Now even if I wanted to I can't describe The Godsway to you so don't expect me to be a source of information on one of the Fears closest secrets. As for why they gave me access... Well with my status I can't be forced to rely on the power of any one fear. Since with their constant inner squabbling there's a chance I might be working contrary to any one of them and if I have to rely on that one's method of travel I'm pretty much screwed. So they gave me the one path that has no restrictions, except those they have imposed on me. So yeah...

Anyways, so I went to my next target. This guy was mafia or something. I don't know exactly but he was in the arms business and apparently he was now the main one responsible for supplying weapons to the Canadian Rebellion Forces. So I was too kill him and everyone else involved then destroy the building. So I entered killed two guards, or guys on cigarette break who the hell knows or cares why they were standing there, with ease and then snuck in. The place was filled with weapons. Now you may have noticed but I don't tend to use weapons. I make people kill themselves with their own weapons on occasion but I never use them myself. That is because I hate weapons. If you can't kill someone with your own body you don't deserve to kill someone. Fears are both an exception and included. Except The Archangel and possibly Smiling Man who both use weapons. Most of the others are weapons or have weapons as body parts.

Anyways so seeing all these weapons I may have actually taken it as a bit of a personal insult to my belief. So instead of my normal plan of sneaking around and picking people off I went up to the fire alarm and pulled it. I then began slaughtering people as they began running out. Of course this didn't last and I was now facing a small army of men who all knew I was there and who mostly had guns. I spent quite a bit of the next few minutes hiding and and ambushing but even that wasn't working very well. Some Servants can use their paths even in the middle of a fight. I envy them. It requires concentration for me to access any path but The Godsway which just requires... Well can't tell you that. So you can see where this is going. I continued ambushing people until I was cornered and then Godsway-ed to the other side of the facility. With that they no longer knew where I was. Some had even seen me disappear. So they were now confused and a few were afraid. It made the clean up much easier. Once that was done I headed to the office of my target. He had undoubtedly heard the gunfire. In fact he was probably gone but I wasn't taking chances. I used a random path to appear behind his desk instead of using the door. Good thing to. The guy hadn't run he was waiting with a gun trained at the door. I grabbed him by the neck from behind and choked him till he died.

So the fears will be annoyed by my use of The Godsway and probably more so since I'm sure I accidentally let some kind of secret slip here without noticing.

Either way though time to blow this place to hell and then go attack The White House.

No comments:

Post a Comment