Tuesday 1 May 2012

The Snowglobe

I really can't explain this one. I'm pretty sure The Cold Boy was responsible but no clue why. His intentions in this whole event have been ambiguous at best. He helped The Shadow by Turning Megan but then abandoned her and it was assumed he had turned against her and The Shadow> It was assumed that he was working with The Archangel but aside from the possibility of the snowglobe which contradicts that idea he didn't really do anything else. In fact aside from turning her and the snowglobe his entire interaction with Megan is minimal. He's a bit of an Enigma.

Of course she was allowed to leave regardless. So The Snowglobe wasn't really that important either. God that whole event confuses me. I was told to follow her and I watched her accidentally murder a child. I was rather upset especially since later she murdered an entire town. Oh yeah this was interesting. I had no idea what was happening here. I watched her hiding and doing weird activities and then suddenly murder everyone.

I don't know how to reconcile the real world and her delusions but I can say that the place she wandered into was... Well sort of an experiment. This was actually uninvolved but the entire town was invaded by the Choir. I don't know their intents but I assume there was some delusions on the choir side and The Shadow messing with her memories. All I saw though was Her sleeping in gardens, talking to a door and then sleeping in an empty house and finally killing everyone. I'm not ruling out some Choir involvement in my own view of what happened so I guess I can't really explain things. I assume though that any weirdness such as the people existing only when she needed them to was a mixture of choir or The Shadow's delusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment