Monday 14 May 2012

A strange visitor.

So Megan is walking around now but she still seems dazed and randomly stares at walls every once in a while. On top of that, something... Well, some one really weird showed up recently. He was just sitting in my living room on the couch next to Megan. He was talking to her but she didn't appear to be listening. I couldn't understand what he was saying. It was in some other language I've never heard before. He looked at me and stood up. He then walked to a wall, turned towards me, smiled a smile full of blood red teeth and walked through the wall. At that point Megan said something about a bad smell and walked out of the living room.

There was a strange mold or something on the couch where the man had been sitting and on the wall he had passed through. Before you say anything it was not Choir. I know what Choir fungus looks like and this is not Choir fungus. I don't know what the man was but he was not anything I've seen before.

I don't think he hurt Megan though so no reason to worry to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment