Saturday 26 May 2012

Visitor

I've been thinking of heading back to the afflicted zone. I have to do something about this. I have to find out more. Whatever The Fears are doing is not working or at least not fast enough and I need to find out how my sister is involved. I was planning to go but then I had a visitor.

A woman arrived at my front door and let herself in without waiting for me to invite her. Of course fears don't generally care about invitations so I wasn't surprised.

The woman walked into the place until she found Megan.

"Ok what are you doing here?" I asked blocking her way as she headed towards Megan.

"Nothing much. Just checking to see what exactly he did."

"What do you mean?"

"Watch and find out."

She then moved me out of the way and went to Megan. "Hello Cold one"

No response. "Hello Megan?"

No response. "Hello Servant of The End?"

"Greetings Dying One." Megan responded.

"Well it would appear that your sister is possessed. Not in the me kind of way but more in the old religious demonic way"

She then got up to leave but I blocked the way. "No you're not leaving until you explain exactly what's going on"

She smiled. "That's so cute. You know you can't stop me from leaving if I want to. However, in response to your obvious distress I'll tell you something that will make you very happy. This is the first of three. We won't act until the others are identified but once they are we're going to destroy them and destroying The Herald should free your sister. So just sit back and let us handle it."

"That's not good enough."

"It's all your getting"

She was right there was no way I could stop her leaving so I was forced to take what I could get. Didn't mean I had to listen. 

I still intend to go to the affected area. I'm going to kill this thing and save my sister... again.

No comments:

Post a Comment